Being that this is my very first Weekly Recap post, it’s very fitting that this was a week of many firsts for me! My first “Sundays in Bed With” feature, my first “Feature & Follow Friday” feature…and my very first DNF.
This Week on Celestial Carousel
- I shared what I snuggled up with for my first Sundays in Bed With.
- I participated in my very first Feature & Follow Friday.
- I gave 3 Alternatives to GoodReads.
DNF’d: The Waking Dreamer by J.E. Alexander
Currently Reading: Palace of Spies by Sarah Zettel
Up Next: Cracked by Eliza Crewe
Stuck on Repeat
Lately, I haven’t been able to stop listening to “Royals” by Lorde. I actually didn’t like it the first time I heard it, but the more I listened, the more it grew on me. Now… I can’t stop.
In the Blogosphere
- Rinn @ Rinn Reads gave an update on her Sci-Fi Month event.
- Ashley @ Nose Graze discusses how to write great reviews… by not trying to.
- Meg @ Adrift on Vulcan quizzed us on quotes every book lover should know.
- Jamie @ The Perpetual Page-Turner compares how she picked the books she read before and after becoming a book blogger.
- Aylee @ Recovering Potter Addict gave us the details on the new Harry Potter movie series!
- Kelley @ Another Novel Read and Meg @ Adrift on Vulcan reviewed The Fault in Our Stars (see how their thoughts compared with mine!).
- Kate @ Midnight Book Girl talks about making room for new books by donating the old!