I’ve seen this challenge, originated at Good Books and Good Wine, making the rounds on a few of my favorite blogs, and it looked fun, so I thought I’d give it a shot! I’ll be taking this one slow, so my answers will be spread out over the course of a few weeks.
What’s your bedtime reading ritual?
Unorthodox, like every other ritual or organizational method I have.
- Drink a cup of coffee. Y’know. So I can stay up late to read.
- Grab my ereader or book of choice–plus my tablet, blog binder, and a pencil for note-taking.
- Climb into bed and read.
- Read longer than originally intended. Much longer.
- Get up to floss, brush my teeth, and wash my face before I’m too tired to do so.
- Decide it won’t hurt to read one more chapter.
- Finally decide–at 2 or 3 in the morning–that it’s time to go to sleep.