It’s been a loooooong time coming, but I’m back from my (er, unannounced) hiatus. First of all, can you believe it’s been over a year since I launched Celestial Carousel? BECAUSE I CAN’T. I’m so excited to make the rest of this year and all of next year better (and more bookish) than ever. Thank you to everyone who stuck around, thank you to those of you who are just finding CC, and really, thank you so much to anyone reading this! I’m sending you smother-y virtual hugs right now. Every single one of you.
Life in Pictures
My dad recently asked me why there was cat hair on his desk. I solved the mystery and shared this picture on Instagram of my beloved furface, Mocha. (Also, can you tell I inherited my love of books from my parents?)
This Week on Celestial Carousel
- Book Review: Nest by Esther Ehrlich
- Book Review: Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Feature & Follow Friday: Before blogging, how would you find out about new books?
Finished: Twitter Girl by Nic Tatano
Currently Reading: Chasing Power by Sarah Beth Durst
Up Next: The Last Temptation by Neil Gaiman
Stuck on Repeat
Fall Out Boy have been my favorite band for over ten years now, and I’m just as infatuated with them as ever. I saw them in concert (for the fourth time) last month, and ugh. So. Good. Here’s their latest single, “Centuries”, which I have been listening to non-stop since it dropped.
In the Blogosphere
- Charlene @ Bookish Whimsy discussed the concept and history of bibliotherapy.
- Rachel @ Parajunkee shared 10 post ideas to help draw traffic to your book blog.
- Amber @ The Mile Long Bookshelf talked about ways to avoid stressful blogging.