Love at First Book and The Book Wheel have created lists of 50 Bookish Things You Must Do Before You Die, inviting the book blogging community to participate, and I wasted no time in creating my own bookish bucket list!
This list will be an ongoing project, because I’m sure it’ll take me a while to come up with 50 things! Not everything on this list is the kind of thing that can be crossed off, because some are indefinite (like buying a book in every city I visit), but I hope to achieve every single item on this list! Stay up to date with my blog posts and check back someday to see my progress!
- Meet J.K. Rowling.
- Meet Neil Gaiman.
- Write a novel to completion.
- Publish said novel.
- Attend BEA.
- Attend ALA/ALA Midwinter.
- Attend The Great Gatsby Gala.
- Be invited to be a guest speaker at a conference.
- See a review I wrote in a printed book.
- Read a book in another language.
- Buy a book in every city I visit (click here for my map).
- Form lasting friendships with other book bloggers.
Blog for one year.
- Blog for five years.
- Blog for ten years.
- Reach 1000 blog RSS followers.
- Reach 1000 twitter followers.
- Reach 1000 bloglovin’ followers.
- Inspire a love of reading in someone.
- Get involved with Little Free Library.
- Participate in BookCrossing.
- Host a blog event.